Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Days Are cOmIng

Huh.. Tomorrow will be my Bio and Social Studies examinations and it means that it will be the beginning of my Mid-Year exam :(

Well, although I am running out of time now but I think it is good to work on everything we can do although with a very limited time given rather than giving up and just surrender to the faith hohohoho
May be with the little effort we give to those precious seconds we may change something to our future :) (i hhhooooppppeeee soooo)

Bio has (a lot)5 of things to memorize as usual and it is worsened as now my Biology is in English not in Bahasa, it is 3x more difficult to memorize lol
And unfortunately Bio here in Singapore is quite different from my secondary in Jakarta as in Jakarta, the most important thing you have to do if you want to score is just to memorize all the things and u just dump all of it on your exam papers (only 5 essays) ; however here, you have to understand the concept and the questions will be more like the applications of the knowledge, so if you dun understand the concept kiss goodbye to your passing mark :P


For Social Studies actually it is better as the language is not as freak as Bio hahaha but I woRRY a lot at the source-based questions. This questions ask us to interpret the political cartoon for e.g what the purpose of the cartoonist to draw the cartoon is,etc. Okay, if u r wrong in interprating the cartoon character your mark for that question will be 1 upon 6-7. (as what i did before) hxhxhx

Okay I think it's enough for me to waste my time by telling my stress today hahaaha
I have to continue on my study now as I havn't finished yet ")
I hope everything will gonna be fine tomorrow so I will get a satisfying result =)

NB: Need all of your support and prayers friends haahha
as nothing can be done without HIS will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment